1 Nov ’19
1 May ’20
1 Nov ’20
1 May ’21
|Deluxe King Suite 1||2 people sharing||R2650||R2250||R2800||R2400|
|Deluxe King Suite 1||Single person occupancy||R2350||R1950||R2500||R2100|
|King Suite 2 & 3||2 people sharing||R2450||R2050||R2600||R2200|
|King Suite 2 & 3||Single person occupancy||R2150||R1750||R2300||R1900|
|Superior King Suite 4||2 people sharing||R2550||R2150||R2700||R2300|
|Superior King Suite 4||Single person occupancy||R2250||R1850||R2400||R2000|
Additional Child Supplement max 2 children (13-17 years) Deluxe Suite only
R400 per child per night sleeping on a sleeper couch.
Accommodation Rates: Valid until 31 October 2021
All prices include our breakfast platter comprising yoghurt, fresh fruit salad, muffins, cold meats, cheeses, bread rolls, rusks/biscuits and fruit juice. The platter is placed in the suite the evening before, so that guests can enjoy it at their leisure in the privacy of their suite or outside on the patio, weather permitting.
Our breakfast platters, which have been extremely well received, vary each day according to the availability of fresh produce and specific requests from guests. However, should we have guests who are spending several nights with us and who would enjoy the variety of a cooked breakfast at some stage during their stay, we can arrange this with one of our local restaurants. This option can also be made available to guests who are only staying for one night, subject to sufficient prior notice being given.
Terms & Conditions
- We require a deposit of 50% to confirm the reservation. We may impose a cancellation fee in the event of cancellation before date of arrival. The fee will depend on the nature of the booking, the length of notice of cancellation before arrival date, the reasonable potential to find alternative clients for the reservation and the reason for cancellation. In the event of cancellation due to the death or hospitalisation of a person for whose benefit the reservation was made, the full amount will be returned.
- A written confirmation and invoice will be sent out on receipt of the deposit.
- The Lookout is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is only allowed outside on the pool deck or lawn.
- Children over 12 are welcome, but unfortunately no pets are allowed, as we have 1 small, friendly dog.
- Check-in is after 14h00. Check-out is by 10h00. Please advise at time of booking, if a late/early check-in will be required.
Our Cancellation Fee structure is as follows:
- Balance (remaining 50%) is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days in advance will be refunded in full (less 10% handling fee).
- Cancellations made between 30 days and 8 days in advance will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days in advance will be charged in full, on all bookings.
Although The Lookout Guesthouse (Pty) Ltd t/a The Lookout prides itself in providing accommodation which adheres to reputable safety standards, all visitors to the property are hereby advised and accept that should they fail to adhere to the instructions provided by the guesthouse or act in any improper manner, accidents may occur. Neither The Lookout Guesthouse (Pty) Ltd t/a The Lookout nor its staff or employees will be held liable for any injury, loss or damage, of whatsoever nature, to the person or property of any person, if aforesaid injury, loss or damage was caused due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. This includes any consequential damages caused as a result of such injury or damage to property.